Community Health Solutions
The Access: C3 Health plan offers participating members robust health coverage with no deductible and affordable monthly costs – well under traditional health insurance premiums.
The coverage plan integrates the Continuous Health Improvement (CHI) program, a significant driver in keeping health costs low and actively helping individuals achieve and maintain good health. CHI working in tandem with C3 makes our model unique in its ability to provide excellent coverage at a very low cost to members. Even as the plan keeps costs in check, it reimburses providers at rates comparable to commercial plans.
The C3 Health Plan Basics
Members can refer to their Access: C3 Health handbook for a full description of their covered benefits, pharmaceutical formulary, and a list of in-network providers. Following are some of the basic aspects of the plan:
- No deductibles
- No co-pays for preventive services
- An annual limit on out-of-pocket costs
- Out-of-Network Coverage: Members are covered for out-of-network services and treatment, typically at a 50%
- Community health resource coordination
- Access to health education, including chronic disease management
- Lower premiums available to members who participate in our CHI program
What is Included in Access: C3 Health Coverage?
The following benefits, while not a comprehensive list of Access: C3 Health’s benefit design, are essential health benefits provided through the robust coverage plan:
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you get without being admitted to the hospital)
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization (such as surgery)
- Maternity and newborn care (care before and after your baby is born)
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitation and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental or physical skills)
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services
- Chronic disease management
- Pediatric services