Who is Eligible for C3 Health?
While we would love to offer our C3 plan to everyone, our C3 plan is subject to specific enrollment criteria.
The best way to assess eligibility is to contact Access Health at (231) 728-5180.
General eligibility guidelines are as follows:
- Individuals must live or work in the Greater Muskegon area.
- Individuals must not be eligible to receive health care coverage, either directly or as a dependent, through any other source (including Medicaid, Medicare, and employer-sponsored coverage), with the exception of Healthy Michigan and coverage available through the Health Exchange.
- Individuals must have a projected annual household income between 133% to 275% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Individuals must be US Citizens or have been a Lawful Permanent Resident for a minimum of 5 years immediately preceding application for C3 Health. Enrollment in the C3 Health program does not make you a “public charge” and will not impact your chances of becoming a Lawful Permanent Resident or a US Citizen.
- Participation must be supported by a participating Local Business Partner.